Traducido por martalip
Materials: Tubes mc2509
Plugins Visual Manipulation Transmission
VDL Adrenaline Snowflakes
Made with PSP IX
Drag the arrow as a guide through the tutorial
1. Open a new transparent image size 800 x 500 px.
Fill with a gradient made with colours foreground: #bab6a6 and background: #f1e9de,
style linear, angle 45º - repeats 5.
2. Effects / Plugin / Visual Manipulation / Transmission: 7/16/0
3. New Raster Layer. Selections/Select All/Selections/Modify/Contract 40
Selections/Modify/Select Selections Borders 20
4. Fill the selectin with the same gradient.
Effects/ Reflection Effects /Kaleidoscope
5. Configure Warp Brush tool as shown in screenshot:
6. Keep pressing in the center of the image until you have the cross. Apply.
7. Change blend mode of this layer to Soft Light
8. Activate raster 1
Layer / new raster layer
9. Selections / select all
Open tube aclis_xmas, copy and paste into selection.
Selections / select none.
Reduce opacity of this layer to 34%
y cambiar el Blend Mode a Luminance Legacy
and change Blend Mode to Luminance Legacy
10. Layers / merge all flatten
11. Effects / Plugins / VDL Adrenaline Snoflakes, as shown in screenshot:
12. Copy and paste tube mc2509 as new layer and place it.
13. Copy tube 1Patries_stricks and paste as new layer. Resize to 70% and place it.
14. Effects / 3D Effects / Drop Shadow, colour #404040
15. Image / add borders / symetric / 1 px. colour #f1e9de
16. Image/Add Borders/Symmetric/40 Px. color #bab6a6
17. Image / add borders / symetric / 2 px. colour #f1e9de
18. Add your text and watermark.
Merge all and export as JEPG.
Tutorial written by Alicia Rodrigo on November 30th, 2008
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Send me your version and I'll put it in my site.
Html design and tutorial by Alicia Rodrigo.